Monday, 23 January 2012

HePi NeW YeAr & HePi CNY..

Dengan Nama ALLAH Yang Maha Pengasih Lagi Maha Penyayang...

Alhamdulillah today's already 23rd January 2012..Although its already late to wish Hepi New Year 2012..I still want to wish u all Selamat Tahun Baru..and today is Chinese New Year and I already ate a lot of 'limau'..so happy to get a lot of Mandarin oranges they gave to our toxicology lab..thanks to David and Lim and wish u both Hepi CNY..

4 days left before we will depart to Korea. I cant believe, we have wait about 1 year since last January 2011..and now its already January 2012. Things and clothes are already be packing in the bags. Can't wait to go and travel around Korea and Jeju islands..so i'll share my experience with all of u when i come back here..I'll depart to korea this Friday, 27th January 2012 and we have to assemble in 5th floor counter H of KLIA..there must be long briefing from tour guide since we have to come early about 8.30pm in airport cause the flight schedule is at 11.30pm. InsyaAllah we'll arrive there at 6.30am Malaysian time..pray for us for arrive safely in Incheon Airport, Korea. 1 week ago, they agency called me and gave some briefing where and what we have to bring along during the trip. Our tour guide that will accompany us is Mr.Jefri. He reminded me that the temperature there was around -3 to 8"C..when I heard -3 I'm a bit shock cause I'm afraid that I can't stand the weather but I'll always pray that we can stand the weather, safely going and coming back and have a great health conditions..

2 days left before my birthday..which are on 25th January..and on that same day I have to go to MARDI to collect whitefly..what a day!..but that the only source of my whitefly..if there's no whiteflies I'll face a big problem when I come back from Korea..my master project will be delayed from what I've plan but 'kita hanya merancang tetapi Allah yang menentukan'.

That's all I want to write for today..a long rest before I updated my blog again..Pray for my success n my safety during this Korea trip. Anyonghaseyo(greet) and Kamsahamnida(TQ)..

No comments:

Post a Comment